Thursday, January 9, 2014

Thursday


Thursday I had to take Mom to the dentist to get the first stage of a 5 bridge crown made.  I ran errands all over Madeira while I waited for her, actually getting pretty much done.  I must be having a hard time adjusting to being back in school, because I had completely forgotten that Zach had student council after school.  When he didn't get off the bus, I panicked a little then called my next door neighbor who confirmed that there was a legitimate after school event.  Oops.  She even picked Zach up for me.  When they got home, we had to rush to karate, but since Zach forgot to bring his trumpet home for the second day in a row, we didn't go to trumpet lesson.  We did still have to run to Meijer (which I was planning on doing during lesson), because we were planning on hamburgers for dinner and we had no ground beef!  (I like to use free-range, organic beef that I buy from a local farmer, but I'm all out.)  Jeremy had gotten Tim a hamburger cookbook for Christmas.  When I suggested making dinner from that book, Zachary said right away, "Page 41."  So, we had cheese stuffed burgers.  After dinner, Jeremy worked on some homework, and Zach worked on the US puzzle we found downstairs.  Jeremy is back to trying to learn all the state capitals, so Tim is quizzing him every night at dinner.




Whenever I've been out most of the day, Goober is super wound-up at night.  Crazy dog.




There's just about nothing that makes me happier than a belly laugh from this boy!

No comments: