Monday, December 1, 2014

DPP Day 1

Here are my runners-up for Day 1 of the December Photo Project.  Today was a typical day around here - making my way to the gym in the morning, popping into Target for a quick Christmas mission, some online shopping, some cooking, a little cleaning and tree-decorating, some Christmas CDs turned up loud before the kids arrived home (Jane Siberry - it's been a while since I've listened to that one), an after-school kid pickup, a last-minute flu shot, dinner, kid shuttling, and back home for a few minutes online and maybe some Homeland before bed.


 The ornaments are waiting to be hung on the brand-new tree.

 We were rained on and hailed on and snowed on in the school parking lot.

 A little bit of practice happened today.

 My dear husband requested very few physical mementos from his Mom and Dad.  This is the first year that his much-loved ceramic tree has been a part of the decorations at our house.  It has already been knocked off the end-table one time.  (It's fine.)  Sheesh.

One table is fully decorated and done!  I love the poinsettia/houseplant combo I found this weekend.  A new arrangement for this new table that Tim made for me in the spring.

No comments: